2.13.2008

New Beginnings

New Beginnings, new starts, new plans, new roles...sounds good to me. I haven't posted in awhile. Haven't felt much like sharing about my situation. I have lots of questions for God in this process of life. But for the first time in a while, on Sunday during the message, I realized, it's okay. My life isn't turning out the way I wanted or thought, God is into new starts and fresh plans. So how does that work minute to minute? Breath to breath?

According to some of the verses from the study in the message on Sunday, 2 Cor 5:17 and John 3:1-3, it means every second the newness begins and walking in that new plan, new role begins. I am so thankful for me that this is truth. That God loves to start over. I guess that is why we wake up to a new day over and over again! He knew!

That is where I am right now, new start. Maybe I screwed up already or maybe I just need to a fresh look at my life. I am headed out a day alone with God. I have a place picked out and will spend about 2-4 hours there just listening to Him.
Iwas challenged to do this by a friend. Until next time...

No comments: